Monday, July 26, 2010


I miss you both.
Tirelessly.
My Sweets.
Under the guise of circumstance be:
One Dead
Other, heads.
Like a toddler's attempt at tag,
you chase at me.

So straight to the grave-
deep grievance in my heart-
Reside- Sweet.
Love still, it beats-
and sweats in,
Near exhaustion,
From the effort and the heat
ever emanating from the fire beneath.
Both, left from me,
Beyond- from you choice after choice
and feat after feat.
Let down, it pours on me.
Let down, it comes,
Mercilessly.
She.
He.
Dead in defeat.
Dead.
And, still yet,
I reach.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Brynn, it's me Tina! I am no longer on Facebook, so thought I'd write you here. I'm glad to see you're still writing. I hope you'll still visit my blog and see my latest. I just got tired of FB - takes too much of my time...anyhow, hope you're well...

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    Oh no, no more FB. I hear you about the time wasting factor, ha ha. I get a copy of all your posts sent directly to my email. You are incredibly talented and I just love to read all your work.

    Love,
    Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brynn - I just saw your comment now! That's great you are subscribed, thanks! I'm sending out my novel and short story collections, so hoping someone somewhere will publish one of them...I really miss Mandel and Sarahbell. Keep in touch - here's my email: tcabrera69@gmail.com. Send me yours!

    ReplyDelete