Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacancy


Remedy me my gray skies
Sunshine.
Vacuum out the dusted dreams
Light
Left behind.
Your channel is set
to my TV station
where white hope and dark visions collide
along a landscape
We both ascribe.
More than or nothing less than
Your Demise?
Oh, heaven sent demon
Oh, godly love-
all but you have been romanticized, but yet
Forgiven.
How simply
divinity is held close
beyond reason.
Needed.
Raped of permanence
but still not forgotten- in some purgatory
of Sentence.
Banish me somewhere
Closer.
Some other place where less is understood.
Not someplace to sneak between
but yet relish in
the Exposed place.
Left.
waiting.
Apology accepted.
Demeaned meaning,
to some other, lesser place
where
the Pomp and Circumstance of it all
can peacefully reside in;
My love, loved and yet
still loves.
Faithfully.
Dutifully.
She demands nothing less, but all the more-
he Scores.
Note by note, he, perhaps,
as my orchestra and your Sweet Orator,
was written for us both.
Oh, my love is My Love.
I demean your interference
into those sacred spaces
held in Other's places.
But, tonight.
Tonight.
Tonight.
Grieve mercilessly.

Come find me.
I am somewhere, lost in and
underneath the shallows and
regrets,
the fine space between
Pomp and Circumstance.

Lifted.
Left.

No comments:

Post a Comment