Sunday, April 18, 2010

Angel Babies, thanks for last night.


(Place-holder)

I am going to re-record this song then place it back up. I can't stand parts of it, like my being super off key and my attempt at some vocal licks that are super out of my range.

I can't express how much it felt good to just go out last night and chill with great people. I am trying to focus a bit on the positive at the moment (hard, I know, I am so tempted to wallow). So, good times at the mic last night, I guess I never mind goofing off at it. Sure to repeat soon (tonight most likely). And, I better pull some lyrics to some familiar songs off the internet here, or I am sure to repeat ballads from our dear Ben Harper all evening.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Thank you sooooo much!!!!You are awesome! Thanks for listening to my family BS. I am a bit overwhelmed with it, I greatly appreciate the positive attitude you have!

    ReplyDelete