Monday, April 12, 2010

Jason Mraz, I'm Yours cover

Like we really need one more cover to this Jason Mraz tune, but it was too catchy to avoid. So, after a big long 4-year hiatus, here is my stab at this radio-kill song, butchered of course, ha ha. Figured posting a cover was my first step towards putting it all out there with some original, oldies but goodies. I am sort of on an anti-pining tip, so maybe it's just time to start penning lullabies or some other emotionally harmless stuff. Next step, Baa Baa Black Sheep- so watch out.

4 comments:

  1. I love You B, you are sound sooooo good. I never knew you played or sang so great!!! Thank you for sharing..put more up!!!

    love,

    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I was a bit peeved about the 2 a.m. texts and phone calls. But after watching and hearing you play again, I know why you were doing so. This is excellant and its great to hear you play again. Brings me back to 6th street on the back deck of the apartment sitting on papasan chairs. I'm still recording, and have drummed up a couple of songs, just need to get them in order and put a bass track on it, and find a drummer. One man banding it is somewhat difficult. I look forward to jamming with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just actually saw this. This is mindblowing. Love you. Hope you're having fun on a corner somewhere. Love you again. Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, beautiful Brynn!!!
    Please keep singing, it suits you very well.
    Hugs,
    Aunt MarilynRose

    ReplyDelete