Monday, April 19, 2010

YouTubeable

Hmm. What's the song of the day? I listened to plenty of Jason Mraz this afternoon in the car. I was super disappointed to find that he is not quite as YouTubeable as I had hoped. I really wanted the chance to find this one song and then study the lyrics and chord progression tonight for this open mic on Thursday. Needless to say, it was a true needle 'n haystack search after following one internet-tangent after another.

So, to all you ex-boyfriends out there who made me CDs with your dedicated list of Mp3s, it would have been super fabulous if you had also left me a list of the song titles. What's sad is I don't know from whom I picked this live track recording up from. What's even sadder is I can't recognize the handwriting, but I probably own a pair of his socks somewhere amidst the collection.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm... maybe, just maybe.. you might be able to find what "they" call a "search engine." I usually use google to look up words in the song, and then by some magic it finds it!

    ReplyDelete